OUTNUMBERED ~ ONE HOUR CINNAMON ROLLS
(Don’t plan for leftovers. There won’t be any!!!)
1. Mix and let sit for 15 minutes:
3 1/2 c. warm water
3/4 c. sugar
1/2 c. oil
6 T. yeast (4 1/2 Saf-Instant)
2. Then add:
1 T. salt
10 1/2 c. flour
3. Mix together for 10 minutes, then sit for 10 minutes. 4. Oil cupboard (don’t use flour), dump out dough. Divide in half.
5. Press one half out into rectangle. Spread with ¼ c. melted butter and then with cinnamon-sugar mixture. 6. Roll up tight, but not too tight.
7. Divide into 12 rolls and place on greased cookie sheet.
8. Repeat with other half of dough. Let rise.
9. Bake for 12-15 minutes at 400.
1 c. sugar
1 T. cinnamon
1 cube butter
2 dashes salt
2 t. vanilla
6 c. powdered sugar
Orange Rolls: Add orange concentrate to regular frosting
Chocolate Rolls: Add baking cocoa and a few drops of water to regular frosting
Cream cheese Rolls: Add cream cheese to regular frosting
NOTES: Recipe by Camille Paskett and Shanna Roberts
*My mixer is a Bosch. Hands down the best mixer available! I just wish it came in cute colors.
*1 cube of butter = 1/2 c.
*Orange concentrate is frozen orange juice.
*I just use regular flour, not self-rising.
*It really is 6 Tablespoons of yeast. I use SafInstant. I have never used the packets, so I don’t know the conversion.
*It really is 10 and 1/2 cups of flour.
*I have never frozen the dough. These are way too easy to make to bother with freezing them. But some people have.
*Rising time depends on how warm the house is, the humidity, etc. Just let them rise until they are big enough for you.
*I don’t know how many calories these are. Please don’t tell me.
*If you want half the rolls, just half the recipe.
*400 degrees Fahrenheit.
*I use the dough hook to mix it up.
★☆★REMEMBER to LIKE, COMMENT, SHARE to continue seeing my posts!
••☆••☆••☆••☆•For more yummy recipes here’s my awesome recipe group
★ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ ℒℴѵℯ★ℒℴѵℯ★ ℒℴѵℯ★